Monday, December 31, 2012

Planning for 2013

Every December I assemble my marketing and sales ideas for my books.  "What Keeps You Going," will be displayed at the Book Expo in New York in the spring.  The same book along with "Tova," will be on display at the Frankfurt, Germany Book Fair in the fall of the year.  The Frankfurt Book Fair is the world's largest Book Fair.   The books will on display at the booths of the Independent Book Publishers Association.  Going overseas with my books is a major step for me.  I am also putting together a list of craft fairs to continue displaying at and contacting a few new ones.  Presentations will continue to be a major part of my marketing approach.  Sales of my books are satisfactory but never good enough for someone who has been in sales for as long as I have.  Visit my website to see the free offer I have posted.   www.joesmiga.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment