Monday, December 3, 2012

The Year I Published Two Books

When I started the book "Tova."  I made the decision that it would be published before the western.  The western would wait for 2011.  While I was in the middle of the Tova manuscript Xlibris offered authors a two for one deal in March of 2010.  Since I already had the idea of the two books in my head and partly on my computer I couldn't pass up the discount.  "Tova" was published in May of 2010 and while it was in the publishing process I went back to work on the western.  The challenge was to have the manuscript completed by early June so the book would be published in September for the holiday season.  I made it and the book was actually published in August.  However, I am supposed to be retired and won't put myself through that exercise again discount or no discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment