Monday, December 10, 2012

Gateway to Terror

When I published my first novel "Behind the Lies," I never thought of writing a sequel to it. Within six months I had numerous requests to write a sequel.  You can read Rhoda's comments below in the posting titled Readers comments.  Rhoda was the first person to make such a request.  John, the head of my writers group, asked me to write one as well.  I advised John that I had promised Rhoda to write a sequel and his next comment was for me to write a trilogy and make it a series of three.  In 2011, Gateway to Terror was published.  It is a sequel to Behind the Lies but also a stand alone book.  The characters come from the first book but the plot is entirely different.  You can enjoy the second book without reading the first.  However, you understand the characters better if you read the first book before the sequel.  The trilogy will come out in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment