Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Memoir: "What Keeps You Going?"

When I had four books published, my wife and our son who lives in Idaho told me the "Tova" book was from the heart.  My wife went on to say that I needed to write another book from the heart.  I will be honest with you I had no clue what I would write about.  "Tova" was fun and easy to write except for the very end.  Writing about Tova was a tribute to our beloved German Shorthaired Pointer.  I went to sleep that night with this on my mind and woke up the next morning with the title.  I decided to write a memoir because I knew it would be factual and with the hopes of helping others who may have experienced one or more tragedies in their lives.  The book was published in August of 2012 and is getting good reviews from readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment