Monday, September 10, 2012

Second Time Around for a New Beginning

This posting was previously done in April, but I will begin again.  I have completed the postings of excerpts of "A Cowboy's Vengeance."  If you like what you saw the book is available online or at any bookstore in the country.  If you would like an autographed copy you can order it by going to my website www.joesmiga.com.  Besides being printed books my books are available as e-books from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or my publisher Xlibris.  I plan to take a break from writing excerpts but they will be back with the sequel to "Behind the Lies," and my memoir which will be out later this month.  What I plan to do now is post about how I began writing and what you need to address if you decide to get publishesd.

No comments:

Post a Comment