Monday, September 3, 2012

A New Beginning

Yesterday, I tried to post another portion of my writing experience.  I was not able to publish what I had written.  I saved it to a draft.  I attempted to sign out and then sign in again.  I wound up saving two more drafts and still nothing would publish.  I canceled the two additional drafts and all of a sudden I lost five months of postings after April 9, 2012.  I was very close to the end of the excerpts of my western and the majority of the postings had to do with how I started writing. 

Because I believe those postings might be useful to someone I will begin posting about my writing and publishing experience once more.  The only thing I can suggest to other bloggers is if the system doesn't work right just remove yourself from it and come back another time.  Google was evidently having problems over the weekend because the newly designed format they were using has been replaced by the original format to post and publish to your site.

HAPPY LABOR DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment