Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chapter Fifty Word from the Court

Inside the general store Heather hands Scott a letter from the attorney firm Anderson and Anderson.  She says, “Tyler has a letter from the same firm, I wonder why?”

Scott doesn’t reply to Heather and Tyler walks into the door at the same moment.

Tyler, I have a letter for you from Salt Lake.  Do you want to read it here?”

“No, I’ll take it back to the ranch with me.  Are our supplies ready so we can load and head back?”

“Randy is just finishing up with Scott.  Scott received a letter from the same firm, I thought that very curious.”

“If he wants to tell me about it, he will.”  Nosey sort isn’t she?

Scott looks like he wants to open the letter right now but is hesitant to do so. 

“Scott, why don’t we load up and you can read your letter as we ride back.  I’ll drive the team.”

Clearing his head, “Oh, good idea.” 
Tyler can see that the up coming court case has unnerved Scott to some degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment