Monday, April 15, 2013

Washington DC


Washington DC
 

The phone rings on CIA director, Allison McDonald’s desk, she reaches for it.  “Yes!”

“Director, you have a call from Tel Aviv on line one.” 

“Thank you.”  It’s been five long months since Ariel the director of the Mossad and she talked.  Would he have some information for her she wonders?

Allison pushes the button for line one and says, “This is Allison, is this line secure?”

“Probably more secure than your line,” remarks Ariel.

Both parties chuckle a little before continuing.

“How are you my friend?” asks Allison. 

“I’m doing well for an old man.  Someday I will get out of this business.” 

“I don’t see that happening soon.  What is the purpose for your call?  I suspect you have some information for me.”

“Some yes, helpful I’m not sure, but I promised to get back to you.  I know it’s been months since we talked but these things take time.”

Allison is getting anxious, “So what do you have?”

Ariel pauses a moment then proceeds.  “The man that left Montreal was named Dentz Aydin.  I know you know this because you told me.  The person who departed the flight into Grand Cayman was not Dentz.  Records show another name was listed on the flight.  A Hamid Dakham passed through immigration.”

“How do you know this?” 

“We have our ways.”

“Who is this Dentz character and who is this Hamid character?”

“It appears Allison they are one and the same.  The Dentz passport was probably a forged Turkish passport, the Hamid character was Iranian.  We believe that one was real.”

Allison blows out a long breath of air.  Now she is sure the Iranians were behind the five days of terrorism.
 
“Go on Ariel, you must have more.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment