Monday, April 22, 2013

New Residence


Mid-afternoon Friday Anoush calls Edina’s office.  She answers the phone.  He starts off by saying he wants her to know he is pleased with the property and the lease.  If things go well near the end of the lease possibly he would consider purchasing the property.

Edina responds by saying she knew he would enjoy the house and the location based on what he told her he was looking for.  She goes on to tell him to feel free to call her if he ever needs anything.

“There is one more thing I would like to say before we end this conversation.”

“Yes! What is it?” 

“I noticed you aren’t wearing any rings so I assume you are not married.  Are you involved with someone?”

“I haven’t been married or involved for a long time.” 

“Would you care to have dinner some night this weekend?”

“I have plans to be with my friends tomorrow night, I am available on Sunday.”

“Good, Anoush gives her his cell number so she doesn’t have to go through her paperwork looking for it.  Give me a call when you can Sunday and you pick the place, I don’t know enough about the area to select a good dining establishment with a guest.”

“I will call you mid-afternoon on Sunday.”

 “Thank you,” he says.
 
Anoush gets off the phone pleased with himself and Edina hangs up her phone smiling.  She knew she left enough of a message that she was interested. She was glad he picked up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment