Monday, April 8, 2013

Six Month Later in Albania


Anoush drove down the long dirt driveway to park his car in front of the barn.  Getting out of his beige colored Toyota he smiles as he sees the agent driving in behind him.

“I guess we both timed this right,” he states.

Coming out from behind the steering wheel she replies, “It appears that we did.”

“What would you like to see again or are there some questions you have?

“Both!  I would like to walk the property with you.”

“You want to walk all ten acres?”

“No, just some of it, I’d like you to point out the boundary lines of the property and tell me what the surrounding area is like so I can meet the neighbors after I’ve moved in.

“Let me put on my boots I don’t want to walk in heels.  I see you already have boots on.”

Anoush watches Edina change her shoes and seeing her shapely legs he begins to realize how much he is missing female companionship. He’s been isolated the past two years.
 
“I’m ready, where would you like to start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment