Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter Fifty-Eight Three Days Later

As he anticipated Randy and four wagons from the mill are making their way to the property.  Tyler notices Randy has a full wagon load too.  He is carrying the supplies ordered from the list Carla delivered.

Randy’s wagon arrives first.  “They’re not far behind me.  Where do you want me to unload these supplies?”

“I want everything you have unloaded under that shady area to the right of my horse.   I’ll walk over there and help you.”

They unload the three tents, cots, cooking equipment, stores for a week and various necessities.  When they finished, Tyler says, “I want you to send the second list I gave to Carla next week.  I want to change the menu so we don’t get tired of eating the same thing all the time.  I will give you a new list every time you deliver for the next week’s requirements.”

“Sounds like you’ve got this all figured out.  How long do you think it will take you to build?”
“I’m hoping to have most of it done in two months time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment