Monday, December 19, 2011

Chapter Fifty-Seven Starting to Rebuild

Carla remarks, “Enough work talk, now you need to eat and then I will give you a message from Randy.”

As Tyler is filling his plate, he asks, “What kind of message did Randy leave?”

“Your mill delivery will be in three days.  He plans to meet the wagons and make sure that everything is there you ordered.  I’m assuming he wants the rest of his payment then too.”

“I’m sure he does but not until I check everything out myself to make sure it’s all there.

“Scott, I was doing a lot of thinking on the way back tonight.  What do you think of this?

“I figure the Peters’ property has about five hundred head of cattle after we remove what belongs to us.  I would like to buy some of them if the price is right and I was thinking you might too.  Even more important I think we could split the property between us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment