Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gateway to Terror

I don't usually post on my husband's blog, but I had to share my comments about Joe's new book that will be out in the fall. I have just finished proofreading the draft, tentatively titled "Gateway to Terror". This is the second book of a trilogy which started with "Behind the Lies".  It continues where he left off with the three terrorist agents still alive.  They become the main characters in this book, but now they are in America, planning more terrorist activities.

While proofreading is not an enjoyable activity, I did enjoy the plot and writing more on this book. Joe's writing has improved as he becomes a more experienced writer, and I found the characters and plot interesting.  We have put together a draft cover (from my photos) and will continue to work on it. The book goes to publishing in June, then Joe and I get to proofread the galleys. It should be available in the fall.

Photo below is just a hint of how these terrorist agents get into the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment