Monday, December 9, 2013

Arrived in Texas

Following breakfast the next morning, Anoush and Edina sit on the couch in their room.  He begins, “My idea is for us to ride around the known residences of these men today and where they have their office.  I want to get a good layout of the areas.  When we locate them I want to do a ten square block grid of each site.” 

“Why ten square blocks?”

“It would be a large enough area for me to know each and every street in case I need to make a quick exit.  It is just a precaution I want to take.  I did that in Iran and it makes for comfortable feelings in emergency situations.

“I will take you with me to rent a vehicle.  With the two of us in the car we should be considered tourists.”

“What about surveillance, will I come along?”

“Only on certain situations, I don’t want you in any jeopardy.  Remember what I told you before we left Albania.  If something should happen to me you check out and head back home, understand!”

Edina looks like she doesn’t want to reply then she says, “I remember what you told me and I agreed to.”

“Good, I can do this, I’m not sure how I will go about it yet but it will be a lot easier if I am not worrying about you.”

Edina shakes her head in the affirmative.


“Now let’s get the rental I’ve reserved.”

No comments:

Post a Comment