Monday, September 30, 2013

Mossad Headquarters

Sitting in Ariel’s office Yosef says, “I received what I expected.  He denied knowledge of what I told him.  He is good, his facial expression never let on he was lying.”

“If he never let on how do you know you have the right man?”

“I could read it in his eyes.   They gave him away.  That ever so slight shift in his eyes told me he wasn’t telling the truth.”

“Do you expect he will contact us?”

“Not immediately, he will make us wait a couple of weeks.  He will not want to appear anxious. 
When do you plan to let me in on what you want to use him for?”

“If he contacts us and you need to meet with him again I will brief you on how I am planning to use him.”

“I have other issues that need my attention,” say Yosef as he rises from his chair.

“Yosef, nice work, I knew you wouldn’t let me down.”

“Let’s see how all of this works out before you go patting me on the back.”

Ariel smiles as his senior agent closes the office door.

No comments:

Post a Comment