Monday, February 18, 2013

Jean Boris


Hamid rose from the lobby chair as Jean Boris entered the hotel.  Jean was prompt.  He was dressed in a multicolored shirt hanging out over his khaki shorts.  His sun glasses were positioned on his head for easy access.  He recognized Hamid very quickly and they shook hands.  Jean asks, “Where do you want to start?’

“I thought I would leave that to you, since you’re the expert here,” states Hamid.

“Is there anything special you want to see first?”

“Not really I need to get a good feel for the island and its people.  I rode around on a moped for a couple of days but felt I wasn’t accomplishing what I need to do.”

Turning around towards the entrance doors, Jean says, “Okay I’ll play it by ear and as we talk I will have a better feel where to take you the next two days.”

They exit the Comfort Suites and Jean directs Hamid to a new model Lincoln Town car.
Hamid thinks to himself, it appears this guy’s business must be good, looking at the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment