Monday, October 11, 2010

Something different for you to read

Gregory (my palomino Missouri Foxtrotter) lives on my daughter's property in Mojave CA.  I purchased him, in October 2003.  He is a wonderful trail horse and is great for teaching my grandchildren to learn to ride.  He senses riders ability and does a trail ride according to his own instincts.  If he senses you can ride, you can ride like the wind which he loves to do.  We have ridden many miles together in the desert.  He will be twelve years old in March 2011.

Owning Gregory gave me the idea of writing about my visions of the old west.  My second novel "A Cowboy's Vengeance" was released last month.  It is available in hardcover, softcover and e-book by going to http://www.joesmiga3.com/ or to Barnes and Noble, Amazon or your independent book store.

Next week I will begin posting excerpts from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment