Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting National Attention

As a first time novelist I am experiencing the learning curve you must go through to get a good novel known nationally. While my publisher sent out five review packages none of them have been returned yet. I have learned they don't have to read them. What the heck you only spent good money to send them. With the number of very positive reviews I have on my website: www.joesmiga.com and the many exciting comments I am receiving about the book. I am taking the plunge next week, by investing into having Kirkus Discoveries Review, take a look at the novel and to send me a review. If this review is positive the novel will get national recognition. The first book signing I did and the Rotary and Kiwanis presentations are also encouraging as a number of books are being sold at each event. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment