Monday, June 3, 2013

Following Week


Edina arrives at the real estate office at noon.  When she comes through the door her boss notices she is smiling.  “Did you make a big sale this weekend, or did you have the company of a fine gentleman?”

“The latter, we had dinner last night and it was a very pleasant time.  I plan to see him again.”

“Good, I have been worrying about you knowing you didn’t have much of a life besides your profession.  You need someone.  I hope things work out for you.”

“Time will tell.  I stopped by to pick up some information for my 1:30 appointment.  Wish me luck to make the sale.”

“You’ll do fine you are the best agent this agency has.” 
 
“Thank you!” Edina finds the folder and leaves the office to have lunch and review the material for the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment