Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bedford NH Cable TV Program

In late April I had the pleasure of being invited to appear on Bedford's Cable TV station.  The program host is Celine Desrosiers.  Her program title is:  People, Places and Things with Celine.  I received today, the ability to download and view the program from their website.  You can view the program if you have any interest in me as an author and what my books are about.  Link onto http://www.bedfordtv.com, then select channel 16.  Next select video on demand, click on the program if it is listed that day, if not the final step is, type Joe Smiga in the Program Search Box and hit go.  When the tab come up press watch.

I hope you will enjoy the video as much as I had fun making it and making myself known to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment