Monday, March 26, 2012

Chapter Sixty-Three Six Weeks Later

Saturday afternoon’s ride back to the S&R has a different type of discussion.  Joan tells Tyler she needs to be away for a couple of days so she, Carla, Maggie and Jessica can begin setting their wedding plans.

“So when do you need to be away?” 

“I’m not sure yet, I guess when Maggie and Jess can get together with Carla and me.  I think the best plan would be for Carla and me to meet with them in town in the evenings.  This way Carla’s ladies can meet with us as well.”

“Just let me know when you’re going.  Now that our home is completed I will probably have to stay here all weekend in the future.  I need to keep a watch over everything especially when we move some more of the herd up here.  Besides, I have two green young cowboys who are going to need some taking care of.”
“You don’t mind do you?  It’s been wonderful having so much time together even though both of us have been working so hard,” says Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment