Monday, August 24, 2009

Presentations and Signings

Behind The Lies has been on the market for three months. To date, I had two Rotary presentations and one Kiwanis presentation. The audiences are buying both hard and soft cover copies.

This coming Saturday I do my first book signing at Innisfree Bookshop in Meredith NH.

Next month I have two Rotary presentations scheduled.

I have a book signing scheduled for December 5th.

I did two book displays at Jewish organizations this summer. One being the Jewish Federation of New Hampshire and the second the National Havurah Summer Retreat.

Last but not least, I did one live radio interview on the book and a cable TV interview for a show called "Living Your Passion" that is running for five Mondays this month at 5:30 pm on Manchester's cable station channel 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment